From connecting to your oven over Wi-Fi to single-button cooking, here's what some of the latest & greatest ovens can do.
- MSRP: $999.00
- 24" Drop Down Oven
- European style convection oven.
- LCD touch screen with 10 cooking programs.
- Cold Safety door - 3 layers insulated glass.
- Pre-heated air circulates evenly.
- MSRP: $2,899.00
- Benchmark Wall Ovens can be installed horizontally or vertically.
- Single wall ovens have QuietClose doors - door won't slam shut.
- EcoChef feature uses residual heat to complete cooking process.
- Features high-res TFT multicolor UI.
- Dual convection Oven.
- Equipped with Wi-Fi and Jenn-Air apps for iOS and Android.
- Gives users control of oven's functions & performance.
- App features Culinary Center; gives users control over the result of food.
- Combine and save up to three coking modes per recipe.
- Incorporates new, efficient convection system.
- MSRP: $12,999.00
- Available in all types (gas, electric, or induction / dual fuel).
- Fingerprint-resistant steel.
- Dual fuel oven features full convection oven, speed oven, warming drawer & up to 8 burners.
- Convection oven features over 100 semi-auto culinary programs plus 15 full-auto bread programs.
- MSRP: $4149.00
- Features cooking surface total of 59,000 BTU's.
- Equipped with patented Star Burners (more flame ports for superior flame spread and reduced cold spots).
- Works in low CFM or re-circulation situations.
- New venting technology reduces back wall temps by about 20%, so a tile back-splash can go right up to the oven.